Communicable Disease Plan
Indoor and outdoor dining is allowed with physical distancing requirements and other rules, including:
- A maximum of 6 people at a table
- Physical distancing or barriers between tables
- Customers must remain seated and cannot move between or visit other tables
- No dancing
- Normal liquor service hours
- Masks are required when not seated at a table
Restaurants, cafes and pubs must scan proof of vaccination QR codes for entry.
Proof of Vaccine
By order of the Provincial Health Officer (PHO), proof of vaccination is required to access the Old Surrey Restaurant starting September 13.
Table Turn Time
Thank you for your support. Due to the current table restrictions linked to COVID-19, table turn time will be a maximum of 2 hours on popular evenings. Thank you for your understanding and patience.